Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Baby It's Cold Outside!

I'll be the first to admit we had gotten pretty spoiled with the weather we had been having here in the upper midwest. It was more than a little unusual to have no snow on the ground in southern Minnesota, and to only need a sweatshirt or jacket because the temperatures were up in the 40's or 50's. Seriously, I was not complaining about it at all. In fact, I was rather enjoying it. So what is this white stuff on the ground, the cold temps and this wind howling outside my windows?

I have discovered that the older I get, the less I like winter. I don't think I would want to pack up and move to a warm climate where we had no change of seasons, but I think I could do without the sub-zero temperatures we had this week for sure. I could easily stay in my nice, warm house and not go out at all. If only the grocery store and the Chinese restaurant delivered. Small town living does have a few drawbacks.

Oh well, only 59 days until the first day of SPRING!!!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment