Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, June 2, 2012

I've been a bad, bad blogger...

Wow! I started this with such good intentions, but life seems to keep getting in the way. I am going to make a point of doing better at blogging, and start sharing some of my favorite things. Be prepared to see my daughters, my dog, (I'd show you my husband but he HATES having his picture taken), sewing projects, things I see and like. Who knows what all I'll share. But I need to do this and would love to have comments along the way from any of you who share my passions. And I need to get some followers on here to help keep me posting. I already have a topic in mind for tomorrow. See you then! Oh wait!!! I found a picture of my sweet husband and my Riley. The two brown-eyed boy loves of my life.


Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment